Friday 22 April 2016

So...not so good this week

I actually managed to get a bit of time free from work this week so Tuesday evening I popped across to Boltz.

Now I wasn't certain before about the changed layout but I am even less certain now.

The plus is there seem to be more guys visiting. The down side is they're all wandering around, watching, giving each other mournful, meaningful looks - newsflash guys, it's a fucking sex club!

The dark room was useless - no one was moving, unless it was away when you touched them. The glory holes...they're too large for my tastes but despite hanging round with my ass up to one on a few occasions, and guys wandering in and out of the cubicle at the other side, the closest I got was the moron who thought I'd enjoy a hard smack to the arse (but mostly catching me in the balls) followed by reaching through, squeezing my balls hard...not my scene.

I hopped into the sling. That proved popular...for the dozen or so guys who just spent ten minutes watching.

And that sums it up now...lots of people that seem to be there either to watch or completely unsure of how to act even when someone hangs their arse out for them.

I didn't hang around much after that and left.

So...I was excited to still be free to get to the Greenhouse on Wednesday evening.

I got there a bit later than usual (9ish) but was pleased to see it still busy.

But it was more of the same from Boltz....lots of sideways looks and glances. Lots of people looking into the cubicle but not bothering to try any action.

I saw and heard no action happening either.

In the end, I gave up and came away.

Very frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment