Monday 1 August 2016

Interesting lay

So my favourite guy was in touch last week. He has seen another vers guy on and off who is really well hung (9") and has been trying to set up a meet with all three of us for some time.

The problem is that he goes from very chatty to suddenly not talking which can make arranging things tricky. He's also generally only available late at night.

Anyway, we finally managed to hook up last Tuesday. At first he seemed a nice guy but he's a bit weird, if I'm honest. Over talkative (in that nervous kind of way). He had to work hard to keep hard - lots of frantic wanking.

And even then he hardly put it inside me - yes it is always uncomfortable with a large cock at first but a bit of persistence works wonders. My mate even shot his load over his cock as lube but it wasn't really working.

When he came he wasn't in me so he spaffed over my balls.

And then it was difficult to get rid of him - talk, talk, talk...

Won't be meeting again.

No comments:

Post a Comment