Tuesday 6 September 2016

Had a pleasant few weeks away

Hey guys.

Well I had a few weeks away doing the sum total of fuck all to recharge the batteries. Just travelling around in the middle of nowhere and pretty much disconnected from the grid. Lovely and just what the doctor ordered.

Did have a couple of less than satisfactory meets just before I went. Two sessions, two guys, neither of whom could shoot. Not much else to say about that, really.

I got back into the hotel late on Sunday evening so I wasn't too optimistic of getting anyone up me. When it was clear there was nothing happening, I tried one of the local cruises. Lots of guys sat around in their cars. Lots stood smoking. All doing nothing...what's the point, really?

I did blow a guy with a huge cock but he stank of tobacco (as in his dick tasted of it, yuck) and kept going soft and had no interest in fucking, so after watching what appeared to be a fairly convincing TV (always hard to tell for sure in the dark) sucking a guy, I called it a night.

Yesterday started with lots of talk and no trouser again when a guy messaged me to say he was in the same hotel but was looking for more than a pump and dump. Of course, as the time wore on, and he began to realise the pickings weren't exactly plump he messaged again to say he'd like to have me.

After a bit more chat, with the lights low and me bent over the bed naked I heard the door to my room being pushed open.

He played with and fingered my asshole for a few minutes while I played with his dick. It didn't take long to become incredibly hard. Not the biggest, by far, but he made up for that with a lot of energy.

He had also warned me he hadn't cum for weeks so it'd likely be fairly quick and unfortunately, it was. He thanked me and left.

Just before he decided to come to my room, I'd been chatting to a nice guy on Grindr. I don't usually bother with this (and had uninstalled it before popping it back on just the day before) due to it being very controlling over what you can and cannot have in your profile and the guys on there being mostly ageist (over 21? forget it).

Anyway, glad I did. This particular chap sent me his pics and his dick was massive. Long (though not the longest I've seen or had) but very thick.

Same setup - door off the latch (I do love that!) etc.

He walked in and got naked and face fucked me for a while making me gag a fair few times with his length (mmmm).

After popping an extra bit of lube on his cock, he got behind me and pushed inside. I love a full feeling, which is a good job because I was FULL

He rode me doggy for a while, shoving deep and hard then we moved to my being on my back with my legs on his shoulders. One sexy motherfucker to look at while he absolutely ruined my tight little hole.

Finally he flipped me back over to be face down on my tummy while he fucked me even deeper and harder. I was in slut heaven.

He blew a massive load into me which I absolutely love.

We chatted for a bit as he dressed then left me full, gaping and happy.

Can't wait til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment