Monday 28 November 2016

A good week

As ever, I've been working like crazy but always try to find a bit of time to get some cock and loads.

Last week I managed to get out on the Wednesday night to the Greenhouse at Luton.

I arrived and had a look in the dungeon area. There was a bottom on the bench. Weirdly he was squeaking and groaning and bouncing like he was being fucked despite that fact that no one was anywhere near him.

Oddly I'd pass him a few times through the evening and he kept doing it. I think he was wired.

So I hit a cubicle and within a minute, a guy was behind me. A quick look through my legs and I could see muscular black calves. Mmmm.

He pushed his cock up against me. It was big and thick and very hard.

I reached around to apply a bit of lube and could feel it was bare so no need to say anything.

He pushed it in deep and held it for a moment. He started to slowly but with a lot of power, thrust.

I hit the poppers and held them out for him. He took a couple of deep hits himself and then really began to bang me hard. My head was banging into the corner and no way I could have got more hits of poppers.

Now usually when someone fucks that hard they don't last very long but he went on for a good ten minutes like it. It was heaven.

Then suddenly he stopped mid thrust and asked me if I wanted his load inside me. Cute.

Of course I said yes please and he thrust a few more times and grunted he was cumming in me.

When I turned to look he wasn't very tall but well muscled and very handsome.

A bit of small talk and he left.

I turned back round and within a few more minutes someone else had walked in and closed the door. He felt me up and gave a couple of "mmmmm nice" sounds. He fingered me for a few moments then pushed his cock up to my hole.

As is cock wasn't anything like as big as the coloured guy's it went in nice and easily. He fucked deep and hard. This time he gave me no choice but blew deep into me.

Without a word he left.

I took another walk around. Mr Quivermoan was still there so I headed back. An older guy followed me so I assumed the position in one of the cubicles again.

He climbed into me but then climbed onto the seats. This put his cock at a very acute and painful angle. After a few moments I had to stop him.

At this point he laid on his back and said "well you get on then".

I did and started to ride him. It was ok but he laid there and did nothing. He hardly moved up to meet me. In fact apart from a few "that's lovely" comments he could've been dead or asleep.

After about 15 minutes of this, I was starting to get cramp. When I suggested a different position he said "I like this one" and didn't move so I got off and told him we were done.

He said he was sorry but he'd cum "too much" already. Which is ok but he was plain lazy. Even arse up, face down, I always move and push back or up and down as the situation demands.

Anyway after that there wasn't much else happening so I headed back to the hotel.

I called into Roade layby on the way and got out of my car. A guy followed me to the bench and after a bit of sucking action to get him hard kindly fucked me over the table. Nice thick cock but he pulled out to shoot :(

After that it was late so I headed back to the hotel.

4 comments:

  1. Great account. Wish I'd been there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks me too. But y'know maybe you need to DO more and read less?? ;)

      Delete
  2. You're right. Just need the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's just an excuse. You make the opportunities.

    ReplyDelete