Tuesday 14 March 2023

No emebellisments or bullshit

When I first decided to write about my sex life on here I promised myself that no matter what, I would never embellish things or bullshit just to get an audience.

After all, one of the reasons I write is so I can come back later and remember the sessions I've had over the years, not just to appeal to a wide audience. Don't get me wrong I LOVE the idea of other guys getting off on my adventures but it was never the primary reason to do this.

That's why I sometimes write about the disappointments or even go long periods where I don't blog - it's either simply because I've not had the opportunities to get cock (work can be a killer, plus I am an all but single parent from back when I was married - but that's a private story I won't be telling any time soon, sorry) or simply it was. say, a quickie of nothing notable worth writing about.

Anyway, I hope to keep writing here as and when so bear with me.

Thanks all x

No comments:

Post a Comment