Monday 8 July 2024

Doncaster hotel being whored out

 A couple of weeks ago, I got chatting to a top guy on Grindr then moved over to Kik.


I'm not going to like... I was a bit sceptical because he came over as just too good to be true. He was very much into anonymous and wanted me in my blindfold hood.

He was also very much into the idea of whoring me out for the evening.

I got to the hotel for about 5ish and quickly got checked in a douched/showered/ready. It was a cheap motel style of place with the rooms in an annexe and each one having a door straight outside...which is handy as hell to sluts like me.

It was clean and warm and comfy, so job done in that regard.

Had a couple of cheeky vodka's while I was prepping as well and I laid out a nice selection of poppers and lube ready to hand.

He arrived bang on time and we had a bit of a moment when, despite my trying to tape the door off the latch, it didn't open for him.

So..quick dash to open it, and back to the bed pulling my hood back down.

I *love* this hood. It completely blinds me whilst having a nice hole for my mouth to be used.

He was everything he'd promised. He forced my throat down his full length, making me gag. He fucked me hard and deep then went back to my mouth.

He had a lovely thick, hard cock that went deep into me.

And all the while he was on his mobile phone keeping his promise to whore me out.

After about an hour/hour and half of using my holes, he left but was still arranging others.

While he was doing that, I found a guy myself on grindr, who came around. He apologised it was only going to be a quick pump and dump (I mean come on...I love that).

 When he told me he was parked, I adopted the position, with my hood on.

He came into the room and after letting me suck him hard, he moved to my arse. Long, hard and relatively thin cock (y'know...my absolute favourite type) he slid in and after a few gentles pushes to get his rhythm, he absolutely pounded the fuck out of me. Fast and hard and with one aim - to get off.

He was true to his word and after a few minutes, he grunted that he was coming. I begged for it deep and he obliged, shoving all the way in so I could feel his pubes pushed up against me.

He got up and left. In the meantime, another guy had messaged and was showing less than 1,000 feet away.

He arrived within a few minutes and didn't even bother with my mouth, just straight into my arse. He mad a comment about how slimy with spunk it felt and how that was a turn on. 

This time round, this guy was more measured. Slow, deep, meaningful thrusts. He fucked me for about 15/20 minutes calling me all sorts of nasty slut (huge turn on) before he started to increase his pace. 

He asked me if he could cum inside me! Not sure why he felt the need to ask but of course I pretty much responded by thrusting back onto his cock and begging him to.

He came for England. He pulled almost all the way out of my hole and I could feel every pump of his bell end. There must have been a dozen good pumps of cum into me and then he slowly slid into me saying he wanted to force his cum into my slut guts.

He slapped my arse and got dressed and left.

I checked my phone to a message from my top saying a Pakistani guy he new was arriving, so once again I adopted the position.

He came in and got undressed and then used my throat viciously. He forced my head down and wouldn't relent when I was choking. 

I don't mind a bit of this but when a guy taps, it's time to let them up. He wouldn't and it was annoying me a bit.

Then he went to my arse and slammed straight in.

And here's where the fun ended because all I got was a wall of pain.

I stopped him, and tried a different position but he'd clearly done some kind of damage so I stopped.

Here he got whiny about wanting to fuck me and come on it'll be over in a minute or two so just put up with it...

And this is one of the reasons I'm less attracted to any Asian me. They tend, in my experience, to be selfish but poor tops. Selfish good ones are hot. Poor ones are just a turn off and pressuring someone who's said stop you've caused problems is a massive turn off.

I let him wank off over my masked face and then he left.

And unfortunately, that was that for the night. Which was a massive shame because I had a message from another top guy on his way to the hotel and my top friend who had another lined up.

I'm fine, in case you're wondering. After a couple of days everything was back to normal and I'll be slutting again soon.

The top guy is my new best friend though and no, I won't share him. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment