Tuesday 27 May 2014

Change of plans

It's funny how your plans can change. Sunday found me staying in Dudley again so as I like to do, I hit the Greenhouse (can you tell that I love this place?).

Well it was a bit of a mistake if I'm honest. There were only two guys in and I think they were a couple. One of them - a tad chubby, glasses and a couple of tramp stamps climbed into me in the new sling room but pulled out after a couple of strokes and sent what I later assumed to be his boyfriend to find a rubber.

When he eventually arrived, glasses boy couldn't open it. Talk about losing the moment!

So I upped and walked off and parked myself in the downstairs sling.

Eventually glasses boy found me and climbed inside me sans rubber again and in fairness pounded away like a real trooper but then spoiled things by pulling out and shooting over the floor :(

Fast forwards to tonight (Tuesday) and I am back at the Greenhouse. When I arrived, the car park was pretty full but inside there seemed to be far fewer guys than you'd have expected for the number of cars.

And what another disappointment: One guy tried to mount me but couldn't get hard. Although he blamed the rubber and I said I preferred without anyway he scampered off.

Another guy couldn't get up at all and said he wanted to cruise a bit.

And finally another guy popped a rubber on and promptly gave himself a butt-cheek fuck. Quite literally he held his cock between my arse cheeks and thrust himself to orgasm. I did say he might prefer it if he actually went inside but he wasn't listening. He pulled out, ripped off the rubber and came on my back with a fair bit of fanfare.

So. Lousy night. Going back tomorrow. Wednesdays are usually much busier. Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment