Wednesday 28 May 2014

Frustrating evening

<sigh> well it didn't start brilliantly and got worse over time. :(

So I posted on bbrts that I'd be at the Greenhouse in the sling for around 7pm. I tend to avoid postings like that as I prefer the randomness and to (naively?) avoid the inevitably poz tops.

So I arrived a bit late and a guy was already in the sling downstairs, getting fucked with a group round him...part of me was sure that was my group :)

Anyway I wandered round a bit. Finally got into the sling - guy with the thickest knob I've ever felt grabbed a rubber but I had to push him away - no way was that monstrosity going in gloved. It'd have burned me.

Got a nice cute, black guy with a thin, small'ish cock but huge bell end into me but again gloved. Another one who couldn't get hard as he'd just shot followed him.

In the end I got bored and came away. Too many guys watching and hoping and not interacting.

No comments:

Post a Comment