Thursday 21 July 2016

Another mixed week

I didn't even try to get up to too much this week as work had put me into a hotel that wasn't really near anywhere.

But, as usual, I did head over to the Greenhouse.

One thing about the hotel this week - it was significantly closer to Luton that previous weeks which meant it was taxi-able which in turn meant I could chill out before heading over with a couple of cheeky JD and cokes :)

I got there around 7:45pm and there were a few people milling around. A guy was in the sling, a couple of guys were occupying cubicles but nothing much happening.

The fucking seat was free, so I knelt into it. One guy was fingering me and kept asking if anyone had a condom so he could fuck my arse. No thanks... he wouldn't do bb so wandered off.

Another guy took his place and was into a bit of arse slapping - he had a good shot too and cracked me repeatedly on my slutty little hole. But again, he didn't have a rubber and wouldn't fuck raw. He'd wander up to me again later and I had to be quite abrupt and tell him we weren't going to hook up.

Eventually I did get a good seeing to. Nice guy with a decent cock who rode quite well before shooting a decent load.

I wandered into one of the cubicles and got onto my knees, arse facing the door.

A guy came in and when he started to open a rubber, I again said no and he asked if I would take it bareback then. Hell yes.

He had a long, not-too-thick cock (heaven) and fucked at a good pace and very deeply.

Unfortunately he didn't last too long before he shot.

An Asian/Indian guy came in but couldn't perform.

After that, I got one more random cock up me but it was, to be honest, nondescript.

After that, it was empty. To the point where I think there were more staff than clientele.

As I was leaving, I was hit up on Whatsapp by one of the guys from the couple a couple of months back, so I diverted to their place.

I did actually say, I didn't want to be _too_ late and would it be ok for a couple of quick pump n dump fucks but I didn't leave until past 1am!

And boy it was worth it. I got two hard shaftings. The guy with the PA shot what felt like a ton of spunk into me but unfortunately, although his fella fucked me hard, deep and often he couldn't cum. We've all been there.

All in all it was a really good night.

I might not do too much next week, as I am off to Sheffield again on the 30th for the Cumunion party and want my arse in good order. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment