Thursday 14 July 2016

Greenhouse

Outdoor cruising has never been a big thing on my list of things to do, but I will do it occasionally and have, truthfully, had some great times doing it (see my posts about Scratchwood, for example) so when work put me into a hotel less than half a mile away from one that is rated highly on Squirt, I took a punt and walked down there on Sunday evening. Apart from two lorries, there were two cars. One had a young couple (MF) in it that might have been there for some dogging action - dunno. The other one was fixed to their bumper and moved down the lay by when they did. So nothing happening.

The Greenhouse at Luton is still THE place to get my weekly fills. I wasn't entirely in the mood to make the drive but I WAS in the mood to get some cock.

I arrived just after 8 as traffic wasn't too bad for once, got naked and headed upstairs. It was busy but not much happening.

In the dungeon area, both slings were occupied and a guy was bent over the fucking bench. I spent a few moments bent over the cage but it just wasn't happening.

So I wandered down but all the cubicles were occupied. When I wandered back, the same guys were in the same positions and nothing was still happening so I wandered into the gloryholes.

I bent over with my arse against one but apart from a bit of light touching, again, there was no action. so I decided to wander back towards the cubicles.

One was empty so I took up position on my knees, arse pointed at the door and before long a guy walked in. He felt me up and I lubed his cock up. He started to unwrap a condom but I said I didn't use them and after a moment of thought he went in bare.

It was an average fuck, if I am being honest. He lacked pace, stiffness and length and seemed shy of actually plowing deep. He grunted he was cumming and left.

A black guy (but not the same one from my earlier meets) took his place and he was a much better fucker. He literally bounced around whilst he was inside me with energy and pace. Not the biggest cock but pretty hard and his energy made up for anything missing.

He rode me well before asking if he could cum inside me please. How cute. Of course, I begged for it and he obliged.

I took another walk back down to the dungeon area and whilst both slings were still occupied, the fucking bench was free so I bent down. I'd no sooner got comfortable when I was being touched up.

I could just make out a small built guy but he had a huge dick. He was feeling me up, pinching my nipples and forcing Amsterdam poppers under my nose which was lovely.

I reached behind and lubed his cock up and and pushed it against me. He got it into me without any bother and rode me hard. Very hard. Occasionally he'd stop and feed me more poppers or take a hit himself and/or pinch my nipples or feel me up and then start again.

When he shot, it felt like he was shooting forever! It was blissful. And deep.

He thanked me! I love it when tops do that but it's unnecessary! I told him thanks and went for a wander.

Had a five minute break with a beer and snacks downstairs and as he was paying and leaving he again said thank you!

I went back up and bent over the cage as the fucking bench was taken.

A 72yo guy (I know this...) fucked me. Big, hard dick. Interesting technique - he could pull almost all the way out and thrust back in hard as well as - well I can only describe the action as like a stirring motion with his cock. Both of these were fun but he also like to pull all the way out and ram back in and after a while that just becomes frustrating!

Unfortunately he said he couldn't keep it up and explained he hadn't had his Kamagra - with that he can go for 4 or 5 hours, he told me. Not bad for a 72 year old, eh?? Not bad? Fucking impressive for a 21yo fella - good on you!

One final fuck with a tiny cocked guy who struggled to get in, kept shoving it between my thighs (and only just touching my ballsack).

Said he was cumming but...honestly no idea.

I left after that, as there were road works on the M1 and I knew it would be (and was) slow and busy.

Thank god for the Greenhouse lately or I feel I'd be celibate!

Peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment