Thursday 14 September 2017

London

I ended up having to work near to Heathrow Airport so having worked all day I drove down to Hounslow for the evening so I'd be fresh the following day but also to give Chariots in Vauxhall a go.

I arrived fairly late to the hotel and by the time I'd got checked in, douched and showered and got a taxi over I didn't actually arrive until 10:15pm. But at least it was open until 8am the following morning if needed.

The cost was £20 to enter and then you need a £1 coin (refundable) for a locker. Your £20 gets you two towels and only two towels. To be honest that seems a tad mean but there you go.

Now it was my first time there. As you enter you are met with hundreds of lockers. Once stripped off you can walk down a corridor past four (I think) steam and dry saunas.

Beyond that are just dozens and dozens of cubicles with a mattress and a door if you want privacy. Some are better lit than others.

There's a cinema room, a dark room (with hard small benches that don't look good for fucking on) that's not that dark, a large hot tub and another cinema room though this one only has two televisions rather than a large screen.

I picked a cubicle and turned the light off and climbed in on all fours.

Within a few moments a guy was pushing into me. Of all the guys who would ride me only one mentioned condoms and when I said I didn't like them he was fine with bare anyway. Heavenly  place for a bare slut.

As he was pounding me and we were sharing my poppers (side note - not one guy used his own that night!) another guy pushed round him and got into position to face fuck me.

The guy in my arse was rock hard and above average size. He fucked me hard and fast all the while telling me to such the guys cock and he was going to shoot a week of spunk in me and did I want it....I could only groan a yes type sound and soon he was pounding me grunting take my load take my fucking load as I begged for it and hooked my ankles round him to try and pull him deep

As soon as he'd shot the guy I'd been sucking took his place saying he loved cum as lube.

He fucked me hard again but didn't last very long. He didn't ask me at all - just blew into me.

After that I wandered and found the lounge area where a younger guy tagged behind me. I went back to the cubicle and assumed the same position and before I knew it he was coming in and closing the door

I huffed my poppers as he slid his bell end up and down my crack and slid fingers from both hands into me pulling me apart.

"You are slick" he said. "Want my cock?"

"God yes please!!!"

He pushed easily into me as deep as he could go and then paused to lean over and ask for my poppers.

He took several huge hits and then began to slowly drive in and out of me in one of those gorgeous slow paced but firm and deep ways. His cock was long and slender how I love them and he went like that for what felt like hours.

I was in bliss as he gently rode me before he again leaned over and asked if he could cum inside me.

I just rode back and forwards hard on his cock in answer and he leaned back letting me milk him.

I knew he was close from his breathing and suddenly he grabbed my hips and bucked into me with a lot of aaahing.

He thanked me as he opened the door and left.

After that a balding guy climbed right on in. He had a huge cock and pounded me like I've never been ridden before. Honestly he was the absolute definition of a power top.

He kept telling me how gorgeous my hole was before he quickly said he was cumming in me. Unbelievably at this point he fucked me even faster and harder!

The great news here is that although he hadn't lasted that long he would come back another two times to ride me again cumming on the last time.

Then an Asian/Indian guy. He was the one who asked about rubbers but couldn't get it up. He wanted to chat and cuddle so I sent him on his way - I don't go to saunas for that.

After that it was the power tops second visit.

Then an Irish guy who again was struggling to stay hard, kept hogging my poppers and finally tried to cram his hand into me without warning. At that point I lost my shit a bit with him and I really thought it was going to come to fists. Not that I'm worried if it did but it's not the ideal night out!

I was about to leave now anyway when bald guy had his third go on me. I wasn't sure I could cope as the idiot Irishman before had hurt me but I soon settled into his riding and it was more of the beautiful power banging.

After he came it was gone midnight so I decided to call it a night and grab a taxi back to the hotel.

All in all it was a brilliant couple of hours and I needed have worried about not being used due to the time I arrived - guys were sitll turning up as I left!!

Heartily recommend the place.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about some people never bringing (or using) their own poppers. Sometimes I feel I am supplying everybody I play with. If you've left yours at home, you can usually get a bottle at reception as saunas are keen to bring in the big profit they make on them, e.g. Greenhouse, which charges at least a tenner for what they will buy in bulk. But then if you're desperate, fork out rather than always being on the cadge. I don't mind the odd one, but not when someone I don't know wants a sniff ten times in a session. Am I being unreasonable?

    Keep up the reports.

    ReplyDelete