Monday 2 October 2017

Hampstead Heath

I've heard so much about this place and it's always been pretty much at the top of my list of must-do places.

So, I managed to build my work schedule roughly around going there and was ready and in a taxi from the hotel for about 7, arriving at Old Jack Straw's around half past.

I didn't want it to be pitch black as, having never been there before, I didn't want to get too horrendously lost.

After a couple of wrong turns I finally found the fuck tree and by now it _was_ dark there, so I assumed the position of jeans round my ankles and bent over the tree.

Aaannddd...total fucking disappointment!

There was some guy in a hoodie leaning on the bin. He kept pulling drinks out of a plastic bag and spitting on the ground round him.

In almost two and a half hours I was fingered to the point of soreness repeatedly and had three cocks in my mouth and one in my arse.

I missed a guy on Squirt who'd offered previously to show me the ropes but we just kept missing one another.

Another taxi ride and I tried out my old favourite Scratchwood. Also a wash. Weirdly a LOT of cars - round a dozen or so but no people.

So I walked back to the hotel and called it a very unsatisfying night.

I did manage to get two hot guys team my arse for a quick fuck on Saturday morning which was fun but I was still chafing at the idea that one of the allegedly premier fuck zones in the UK was such a let down.

Did I do something wrong? Any advice?

4 comments:

  1. I have also noticed how people are anxious to use my poppers as they never seem to have any of their own. Most saunas sell them now, although often at inflated prices (as at Greenhouse Darlaston). Plan ahead, get your own, often cheaper at 3 for 2 in some shops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So hot. So inspiring. I hope you post again soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been a long time since your last post. I'm missing them. Don't tell me your life has been completely uneventful since last October!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete