Wednesday 28 October 2015

Broke my Boltz virginity

I was under the impression that Boltz had an annual membership fee that was quite expensive as well as quite expensive door fees.

Couldn't have been further from the truth - free to get in as long as you buy a drink and no membership fees.

So I hopped into a taxi and went round there. They buzzed me in and the manager took my pic and name/age details as this is a requirement and I went through to the bar area.

First impressions were that it's a bit odd - it's more bar than sex club and large parts of it are closed off except for Thursday to Sunday evenings.

I had a wander round and settled into one of the glory hole cubicles. I bent over, lubed up again and waited. Not for very long before someone was touching my arse up, fingering me and rimming me. Very talented rimming too.

The tongue eventually disappeared and a cock head was pushing at my hole before easing in.

A vigorous fuck later and even through the wall I could hear them panting as they came closer to shooting. They fucked faster and harder before grunting and spasming.

And then that was it for a while. I got naked except for a tshirt and laid in the sling. An older guy in a PVT shirt chatted to me for a bit but that was it. When I got dressed again, I popped my underpants and socks into one of the little cubbyhole type things near the bar - someone stole them! They stole my worn underwear.

I chatted for a while to a guy at the bar before an older guy in a red wool jumper caught my eye. We had a fumble in the dark room area but every time I reached for his cock he pushed my hand away.

I genuinely thought he was a tease and wandered away.

Then he asked me to go into one of the cottages with him. We went into the cubicle and after some mutual sucking fun, he bent me over and drove straight in. Great fuck with deep hard strokes. He came reasonably quick.

I called it a night there after that but when I got back to the hotel I had a message on Fabguys from a guy wanting to pop round there and then to fuck me bb - hell yeah.

He said it'd take about 15 mins. As I was laid face down with the lights low and 20 mins had passed I was starting to think it wasn't happening just as the door opened.

I heard him getting undressed and he just climbed right into me. Gentle and deep thrusts as he got gradually faster. He grunted he was cumming in me.

We chatted a little as he got dressed and then left.

All in all a fun evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment