Friday 16 October 2015

Sorry I've been away for quite a while

I got 'injured' in that I was torn up quite badly and it took a long time to heal to the point where I even dare put anything up me. I've managed to cruise a few times and got a couple of loads in my belly after blowing some nice cocks but it's not the same for me, as a good fuck session. :)

Unfortunately, too, there have been a number of huge time wasters - you know the old adage of if something sounds/feels too good to be true, it probably is? Yeah...that...lots

Most recently on Gaydar, were the members with the screen names andrews3369 and scottbigcock1

andrews... well we chatted for a few weeks and had always planned to meet up at the Greenhouse in Darlaston. He would come over and pick me up (so I could have a cheeky JD & coke lol) and drive us there.

He was going to whore me out, basically, but I was always a little suspicious - he was saying all the right things, but it was always clearly a wankfest. Anyway, we had swapped plenty of text messages and usually (not always but usually) if someone gives out a phone number there's a better chance that they are for real.

Except when the day came...no reply to text messages. So I went alone - more of that in a moment :)

scottbigcock1 was just weird. We chatted on gaydar and again swapped some text messages. I got a very weird one late one night saying goodnight gorgeous, love you mwah...

So...seemed to me like he was probably married or at least attached an playing away. Not my problem - I don't judge or care, but then he started to say "sorry who are you?" "what are you talking about?" interspersed with "I have a disabled son who I need to take care of which is more important than getting my cock up someone's bum" - it was all so very contradictory and weird.

So that's two more time wasters who are blocked from being able to contact me in future.

So I went to the Greenhouse. I was a bit later getting there than I'd have wanted normally to be but it was still buzzing. I love going on a Wednesday night - naked night - for obvious reasons.

I had a wander round the place and then headed down to the basement and hopped into the sling.

After a while a guy came downstairs and started to stroke my legs, working down to my cock and balls. I was disappointed when he slid a rubber on but given how long it'd been since I'd had penis inside me.

He had what I've always considered a perfect cock - long but not too thick and hard but not rock solid. I love getting these up me.

He started off nice and gentle - which I was quite glad about and gradually worked up to a fast, deep and hard pounding. He was pounding so hard I couldn't even sniff my poppers - they were spilling!

I only got a hit when he paused to take a hit himself.

The position I was in the sling meant his cock was hitting my prostate which I actually find rather too intense after a while.

After about 10 minutes he asked if I wanted to suck him "Hell yeah"...off came the rubber and I hopped down from the sling and got on my knees. He fucked my throat nicely but it was immediately notable that I could taste and feel lube on his cock - not from a rubber either, this was silicone based.

He stood me up and bent me over the little bench beside the sling and lubed his cock. He took a big hit of my poppers.

No glove! Fuck yeah!

He entered me and it immediately felt 10 times better than in the sling. We were lucky too, that we were both just the right height so there was no uncomfortable bending or stretching.

He pounded me but only for a few moments. He started to moan and gasp and thrust really deep. Then suddenly stopped, pulling quite a way out as he shot. It was one of those rare times where I could actually feel the spunk going into me and it almost made me cum myself without touching my own cock.

He thanked me and left.

I wandered around a bit more then went and laid down in one of the cubicles.

Literally moments after I'd laid down, I heard the door open and again someone was stroking my calves.

He was whispering how he wanted me. How he'd wanted me as soon as he saw me but was worried he'd lost me when I turned a corner and thank god for the tattoo. We moved to another cubicle with a bit more light and he asked me to lay face down.

His cock worried me a bit - very very hard, quite curved but very thick. But also, as he lubed it up, mesmerising!

"Don't worry...I will be gentle" I think my face showed my worry.

And he was. He laid on top of me and slid the tip in and waited, just rolling gently. Thankfully I was already open, already had a big load shot up me and it was fairly easy for him to go inside.

I was a bit surprised by how easily I took him actually and equally by how good it felt!

I asked it he liked poppers to get a "oh yeah!" so we both took a huge hit. I kept huffing them a little while as he started to ride me properly.

God it felt good.

Then he got up on his feet and said he was gonna bring himself off. My god did he fuck hard. But again it was just pure pleasure.

He announced he was shooting into me and it was blissful.

After he left a scrawny kid tried to take his place. Already gloved up, he said "I'm gonna make you scream"...he just did nothing for me so I passed and left.

I chilled a bit then headed out.

All in all I was really happy - two cocks, two loads and both felt amazing.

Back in the saddle guys!

More to follow soone.

No comments:

Post a Comment