Sunday 25 October 2015

Leading on from the stealth

I don't like stealth barebackers. I choose to bb and accept the risks I take but others may not be so don't be an asshat.

Anyway I went back to the greenhouse on Weds.

Still a bit cold. Still too dark down in the 'dungeon'.

I hit one of the cubicles at first and after what felt like a long time, a fat guy rode me. I could tell he was fat by the fact his belly rested on me while he rode me...

Anyway he had the typical fat guy cock - short and stubby. He didn't say anything but rode me with a rubber. Shame. Although it was a nondescript fuck anyway despite my trying to give him lots of encouragement.

He threw down a pack of rubbers as he left.

I hit the dark room and soon someone was feeling me up and fingering me. He slid his cock in and fucked me well. When he obviously came, I asked if he'd cum inside me and got a simple "no".

Another guy walked in and pulled my head down to his cock. My god it was thick. He was into his deepthroat and made me gag repeatedly. He shot his load into my mouth and I swallowed every last drop.

The poppers were working nicely and I was horny as fuck. Someone felt me up and slid into me. He had a nice cock - hard but not too hard and long. He rode me well and came. But again, I heard the rubber being plucked off his cock.

I went into one of the far cubicles near the bi room and an older guy came in. He was fun - he rode me well but again it was gloved up. I did at least get him to shoot on my hole and scoop it in. His parting words were to wash it off...yeah right.

One final wander round...I sat in the watersports area for about 20 mins but none showed!

I wandered into a cubicle again and finally got rode bare. Some guy wandered in and shoved his cock straight in. He sighed and said "fuck yeah...no condom here!".

He fucked me for what felt like a very long time before cumming in me. Lovely cock and lovely tehcnique!

After that I left. Tired but happy. :-)

Plan on being there again this tues and weds nights, too. Look for me - wolf tattoo on my left bicep.

No comments:

Post a Comment