Tuesday 20 October 2015

I got stealth barebacked!

I was passing the area so I popped into the Greenhouse. I wasn't sure how it'd be on a Tuesday but there were a lot of cars in the place.

Something seems a bit amiss there though lately - I noticed last time it was definitely cooler than usual. The dungeon area downstairs which is usually stifling was cold. And again tonight with the added benefit of having no lights on. Normally there are low level lights but nothing. And it was just too dark.

So I wandered around, finally bending over in a cubicle with the door open. A guy did fuck me but his cock was tiny and he was gloved. It was rushed and unsatisfying but a fuck's a fuck.

As I'd come in, I was chatting to a guy who had the locker next to mine.

He followed me into another cubicle and I sucked his cock. He said if I found a rubber he'd fuck me. So, given it was actually quiet for the number of cars, I did just that and we found each other at another cubicle.

I went down on him and he asked me to ride his cock. He even asked me to put the condom on for him.

I rode him for a while - nice size cock and very very hard.

He then flipped me over and went in from behind.

He did a few very hard, very deep thrusts and then pulled out saying he was going to wander a bit. With a smack, he appeared to pull off the condom. Only when I reached down I was too wet. And yep...it smelled and tasted of spunk.

If he'd asked, he could've gone in without all the playing around and games.

No comments:

Post a Comment