Thursday 29 October 2015

Naming guys

For your comfort I hope you've noticed that I never name the guys I've hooked up with on here (when I know them, of course) - either online screen names or real names.

However, I've decided I will post screen names of the time wasters.

I've all but abandoned Gaydar - not that I used it all that often recently anyway but the last time I logged on, I noticed that all of the 'cruising' room and 'chat' room names had disappeared and morphed just into locality rooms (e.g. no Birmingham Chat / Birmingham Cruising, just Birmingham).

I also noticed that there's been a really noticeable drop off in terms of numbers of guys in them.

And on top of that, there are fewer and fewer that talk, and even fewer that are genuinely there for meeting. Which is a shame because it used to be great for the quick hookup.

Just wondered if anyone else had noticed this? Does make me wonder if the timewasters have finally killed it off, if the apps like Grindr have done it or if it's just a combination of all of these things and more?

By the way I'd love this to be a bit more interactive - I can see from the stats that people visit and read the posts but no one comments...it makes for a lonely place, so come on guys...I take the time to write about my real adventures and it'd be nice to get some feedback/have some chats. x

No comments:

Post a Comment