Wednesday 8 June 2016

Greenhouse Luton again

Wasn't planning on messing around tonight so I got in from work, douched out, showered and changed and headed out to the Greenhouse.

I got there for about 8pm and it was busy.

After a quick walk round, I headed round to the "dungeon" area. There was a guy on the kneeling bench already (and he'd be there all night, the greedy fucker...give it up mate and let others use it occasionally!).

Anyway, I leaned over what I now realise is a cage and waited.

It wasn't long before a guy was buried inside me but he kept pushing me lower and lower until I was almost squatting on the bloody floor. He did very fast, but shallow, strokes and then just walked away without a word.

A quick check though and he's shot a good glob of spunk up me!

I stayed there and eventually another guy was stroking my arse and rubbing his cock up and down my crack. It took a bit to get him hard and he kept alternating between my mouth and arse cheeks but eventually, he got inside and rode me well - deep, long, hard thrusts.

Again he came almost silently!

Next up a hugely fat gut was playing with my hole which was pleasant enough at first but he kept trying to ram his thumb into me - the problem being that I was at precisely the wrong angle for his thumb. I had to keep pushing his hand away.

In the meantime a guy put his cock to my face and I sucked him off. The first guy put himself to the other side of my face but honestly I couldn't even see his cock under his belly - not a nice look! Anyway I am afraid he got no attention so he eventually left.

Another guy got behind me - he almost dragged me onto the fucking floor though when he grabbed my hips and dragged me back suddenly.

He fucked well though and rode deep and hard. The guy who I was sucking climbed onto the cage and sat straddling it whilst I continued to suck him.

The guy up my arse fucked harder and faster and grunted his spunk into me - it was dripping down my thighs at this point!

I'd had enough by now - the guy I was sucking was showing no signs of wanted to cum so I stood up, picked up my lube and walked away.

I popped into the bi cinema and sucked another guy off until he blew all over my chin. Another guy came in during my suck session and sat wanking his cock - very thick and very, very hard but not all that long.

I wandered over and sucked him off - he was snorting Amsterdam poppers - I'd know that smell anywhere;) I can't do them though - they make my nose run like crazy!

Another one that made no effort back - and again, after so long being bent in an awkward position both my legs and jaw were aching so again, I made excuses and walked out.

I wandered around and the guy was still kneeling on the bench so I hit one of the cubicles with my arse to the door and within about 3 minutes a guy walked in and climbed straight into me.

I asked him if he was gloved and he said "No, but don't worry I won't cum!"

"Fucking hell I hope you do..."

He pounded me and took some massive hits on my poppers before blowing a moaning load deep into me. He was a fantastic fucker - he could alternate between deep, hard, fast, slow and tiny little thrusts just inside my hole.

After that, I called it a night and came back to the hotel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment