Thursday 16 June 2016

Loving the Greenhouse at Luton more and more!

On my arrival I went straight to the 'dungeon' on the top floor and took my usual position bent over the cage. Within moments a guy was running his hard cock against my arse. With a little bit of guiding he got in full length. About 8" and thick.

He fucked hard and deep and asked me if I wanted him to cum inside me. Being a nice boy with manners I said yes please and he water no time in morning and fucking even harder and deeper before unloading into me. He takes me on my arse cheeks and said thanks as he left.

A small crowd had gathered by now and a guy immediately took his place. Darker skinned and skinny guy with a much smaller but rock hard cock. He banged me silently before hitting me with a few deep thrusts where he held his cock inside me as far as he could before just as silently pulling out and walking away.

Next up a guy with a more average cock but a rubber on. At this point I totally disengagd from what was a totally average fuck to begin with. Also they dry out far too fucking fast and soreness is a real risk.

He gave up and walked off.

I hit a cubicle and a guy followed me in. He had a rubber in his hand but when he saw me frown at it he said "oh I prefer without too" and threw it in the bin.

His cock was massively wide and it took a bit of reading to get it in my already open arse but we got there. He rode quite hard pushing me flat onto my stomach on the bench before grunting that he was shooting.

At this point I went back to the cage. The same word looking guy that I blew in the bi cinema last time climbed onto the cage for a blow job but I got up and walked off.

I took a few moments for a drink and a snack then hit the dungeon again.

This time I hit the kneeling bench. A black guy started feeling me up and spanking my arse cheeks nice and hard. I moaned encouragement and the slaps got even harder. Nice.

He climbed inside me. Damn. Gloved. At least he kept hitting me and boy did he fuck hard. I can't remember being fucked that hard in a long time.

I was missing my tits off as he also kept nipping my nipples quite hard.

I stopped him for a moment to relube saying I hated the things as they made me sore when he asked if I wanted his load bareback.

Oh fuck yes.

It felt so much better. He rode me hard but came quite soon after. As he walked away he told what a good fucking slut I was and how I was good for clearly enjoying it so much.

A big black guy who's been watching walked over and climbed in. We had to move back to the cage though as i was to high on the kneeling bench for him to reach comfortably.

He kept losing his hard on and when I sucked him hard he leaves back settled in for a nosh but then just up and left. Another guy thrust his cock in my face but after a half hearted suck I called it and ended my night. My jaw was aching anyway.

But wow. Another amazing night there.

4 comments:

  1. Hi really enjoy your blog been reading for a while. I have been ti the greenhouse in Luton once without any success people just wondering around after an hour got bored and left this was a saturday afternoon. Is an paticular time best ? Also reading this is pretty clear when your up for it have you advice for a top how to approach you ? Keep up the blog it keeps me hard and horn.

    Simon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find that if you keep moving too often you will have less than stellar success. Settle in and wait. :)

    For me personally, I either just blatantly advertise by bending over arse available or if it's online I just make myself available to be approached.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks i am a top and did keep moving around looking for willing bottom like you. Do you find clubs or dogging mire successful ? Never tried dogging and seems very hit and miss. As for online seems more timewasters than anything else and as not often free its annoying.

      Delete
  3. Hmmm...not sure where my reply went there.

    I do occasionally go cruising but I find it very hit and miss for both action and bareback so don't bother unless I am very near one.

    Much prefer a sauna or online pickups. I am surprised you struggled as there's almost always someone (like me) presenting themselves for the taking.

    I do have to sift through the online time wasting wannabes but it's worth it in the long run :)

    Mail me direct - barebackme@gmail.com and we can try to arrange a hookup some time.

    ReplyDelete