Wednesday 8 June 2016

Two cocks

I was trawling the net as usual last night when I got a message from a guy asking if I was up for a quick pump and dump on his work break.

True to his word he arrived almost spot on 15 minutes later. As I walked down to let him in the door (card system here) he walked past me and whispered "Room 221?".

The only picture on his profile was the end of his cock and all you could tell was he was dark skinned.

Fuck me he was one handsome fella. We got into the room and as he stripped off, his huge and rock hard cock popped out.

He laid on the bed and and I sat on his cock.

Unfortunately the bed is a bit soft and I was sliding down his cock, he was kind of sinking in, so he bent me over the bed and slid his cock into me.

He fucked with slow, long, strokes for a while but then he started to ram hard as fuck into me getting faster and faster until he shuddered his spunk deep into me.

My old friend called over about twenty minutes later. Not sure....think he's suddenly having a bit of a crisis of conscience about risky sex. As an example he's always said he wants to go to a cruise or sauna to see me used. But we've never made it to one.

His reasoning the other evening was that he doesn't want to have to visit the STD clinic every week.

He seemed to be a bit taken aback when I pointed out I took five separate loads last week...that he himself took one on Monday night from a complete stranger and that maybe his risk-awareness wasn't...well...quite that aware.

Anyway for the first time ever, he couldn't perform. He did fuck me for a few minutes but then had to stop. He said he'd got popper head (which I do understand...I've had it..you know when you get such a powerful head-fucked, heart-pounding, buzz you can't carry on) but when he sent me a text afterwards, he started going on about settling down with  a boyfriend and a dog. God I hope not but if that's his choice,  then I hope he's very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment