Thursday 16 June 2016

Monday night

Got pinged a message from a guy in Market Harborough that he was having a mini party, so as I was already douched I just hopped in the shower and drove over.

Just after I arrived another guy turned up but over an hour later we were still stood around talking despite me being stood in just a T-shirt so given that is been awake since 4.45am I bailed.

I found the A508 roade lay-by en route back but the weather was foul so I headed back to the hotel.

Just after I got back I got a message from a guy wanting to pop round. I let him into the room and we got straight into it. He had me from behind and pounded like there was no tomorrow. Unfortunately it didn't take him to long to shoot. Not that I'm complaining as he has a gorgeous cock and went like a train!!

I went to bed loaded and happy.

Tuesday I caught up on sleep. Next post.. Weds at the greenhouse again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment