Wednesday 1 June 2016

Woohoo! What a week!

Wow! Just when I thought Northamptonshire was a bust...

Monday night I was chilling in my hotel room, trawling the net but not expecting too much as it was getting late when I got a bite.

A bit of back-and-forth chat later, and the guy is on his way. Texting me he wants me to strip for him, snort poppers, get rimmed etc...it all sounded a bit familiar.

Anyway when he arrived and I went down to open the door to let him in, it's my old "friend" from a few years ago.

We'd lost touch sadly due to him moving away (to Northants), my swapping mobiles phones and numbers and him deleting his online profiles. The "new" one I didn't recognise.

Anyway I did a bit of a strip show as he wanted. I blew him and he sucked my ass.

But let me tell you...those bottoms that say spit is a good lube...it fucking well is not.

So when he bent me over and crammed his cock straight in...it fucking hurt. To the point I almost called it a night. As it was, with a bit of lube, a word of admonishment and slowing things down, he got in ok.

He rode me as he always had. Doggy style, hard, deep and fast whilst we both snorted poppers.

He blew a massive load into me and then left.

I went to bed happy.

Fast forward. Tuesday evening.

I'd hooked up on BBRTS with a guy last week. He was top and his partner was top/vers.

As often happens, I wasn't free when they were and they weren't when I was but Tuesday night we were all free to hook up.

They arrived and I went down to let them in and fuck me! As you can tell, my legs spread easier than melted butter and I am not choosy but shit these guys were seriously fucking hot.

I am tall at just over 6'1" but both of them towered over me.  Both of them were physically musculure and both were seriously handsome!

They had a toiletry bag with them and asked if I fancied a bit of PnP...oh fuck yes.

I stuck to G which I hadn't done before, deciding not to mix it since...well I hadn't done it before. :)

The next two hours was a bit of a blur.. one of the guys had some ink (tattoos dumbass!), a massively thick tool with a PA and made me weak at the knees.

His cock was intense and hit my prostate!

His boyfriend was taller with a thinner but longer cock.

They tag teamed me for two hours. We took a few breaks between. We chewed the fat and I'm sure I blathered complete bollocks for a lot of it but I was in lust with both of them.

I got two fucking huge loads in me!!

And so onto tonight.

Fuck me I am such a whore.

We'd been chatting for a couple of weeks on Squirt but hadn't managed to hook up.

I will be honest...this morning I was sore from the two guys pounding me last night and I almost cried off. But my inner slut wouldn't let me.

I got into the hotel and showered/douched.

I got the text to say he'd arrived and I popped down to let him in.

He isn't a big guy - not tall and very slender but holy...shit...his cock is thick!

I sucked him. His precum was plentiful and salty and I was into the zone. He actually made me gag with his hard pushing down my throat.

He bent me over and climbed inside and fucked me so very hard! He managed what so few have so far and hit my prostate again and again and it was screaminly intense!

He blew a massive load into me (some dripped out straight away).

I was...literally...breathless.

And it gets better...I've just had a text from the guy a couple of weeks ago.

Give me an hour or so and I will be telling you about load number 5.

Northants...I love you!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment